>> EMBO workshops are original, one-off meetings intended to provide scientists from different fields with an opportunity to discuss common themes and exchange cross-disciplinary results.
>> A central theme of this workshop, therefore, will be to provide an update on recent findings relating to cell death signalling pathways that are currently targeted for the treatment of different human pathologies with a main focus on cancer and autoimmunity.
- The p53 Family in Cell Death & Disease
- The p53 family and beyond
- Autophagy, Metabolism & Disease
- The Bcl-2 Family in Leukocyte Development & Immunity
- The Bcl-2 Family in Cancer
- Cell Death Signaling
- IAP-proteins in development and disease
- Inflammation & Autoimmunity
10-14 March 2011
Leopold Franzens University Innsbruck
Andreas Villunger, PhD
Division of Developmental Immunology
Biocenter, Innsbruck Medical University
[Organizer: European Molecular Biology Organization - EMBO]