>> As globalisation and demographic change put pressure on Europe's labour market, adapting to change is an essential component for ensuring growth and competitiveness. These demands impact on companies and the workforce alike, so how are Europe's businesses and economies coping?
>> Employment Week 2008 will focus on today's most talked about issues including: Mobility & Migration, Active Ageing, Youth & Employment, Flexicurity, Active Inclusion and Diversity.
>> The success of Employment Week will stem from the mix of activities at the event which will create an exciting environment for knowledge sharing and outstanding opportunities for networking and lively discussion.
- Conference sessions introducing in-depth and up-to-date information
- Case studies detailing good practice
- Operational seminars featuring practical advice
- Market Place fostering the exchange of valuable knowledge
- Project Showcase presenting real life examples
11-12 June 2008
MCE - Management Centre Europe
Rue de l'Aqueduc, 118
Tel.: +44 (0) 20 8846 2700
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8846 2801
[Organizer: European Commission]