>> The IEEE NANO is the top IEEE annual conference in nanotechnology, and one of the biggest nanotechnology conferences in the world.The conference brings together leading scientists and engineers in nanotechnology to exchange information on their latest research progress.
>> IEEE NANO 2012 features in invited speeches from the world renowned scientists and engineering in nanotechnology, including a Nobel Prize Laureate.
- Nanoelectronics, Nanomaterials & applications
- Nanoenergy, Nanofabrication & nanomanufacturing
- Nanobiomedicine, Nanophotonics & plasmonics
- Quantum computing, Physics & chemistry of nanostructures
- Nanosensors/actuators, Nanocharacterization & microscopy
- Simulation and modelling of nanostructures & nanodevices
- Nanofluidics, Heat Dissipation in Nanocomputing
- Nanorobotics, Nanopackaging, Spintronics
- Nanotechnology for industrial applications & commercialization
- Nanotechnology for environment/health/safety (EHS) & standards
20-23 August 2012
The International Convention Centre
Institute of Physics
Tel.: +44 (0)20 7470 4800