1. Eye on the future—HIT Open Days 2019
More than 150 students and 60 Entities and Business representatives visited HIT and participated in various activities organized within the framework of the “Open Days”.
2. CERTH/ITI contributes to the EU Trustworthy AI Assessment List
The research team of CERTH/ITI emphasized through the Intelligent Personal Agent on the possible ethical consequences of research
3. Hellenic Precision Medicine Network on Cancer: a new era in healthcare
The Hellenic Precision Medicine Network on Cancer coordinated by INAB I CERTH completed its first year of operation responding to its commitment and mission in providing high quality services to cancer patients
4. Interview: The young researcher should be constantly primed to receive new knowledge
Interview with Dr. Dimitrios Rakopoulos, who stands at the top 1% Highly Cited Researchers list and subsequently among the world’s most influential scientific minds for the 5th year in a row
5. Measuring exhaust nanoparticles from modern vehicles
The implementation of the European H2020 project “SUREAL-23, which was coordinated by the Centre for Research and Technology Hellas pointed out the simplification as well as the significant improvement of the process sampling and measuring particulate pollutants.