› Home › Scientific Seminars / Conferences › 2010 › March|
ECRI2010 - Sixth European Conference on Research Infrastructures
[23-24 Mar 2010]
>> The sixth European Conference on Research Infrastructures (ECRI2010) will take place in Barcelona, under the Spanish Presidency of the Council of the EU. The overall objectives of the conference will be:
>> Following the debate on Research Infrastructures (RI) that took place at the Fifth European Conference on Research Infrastructures in Versailles, the Barcelona Conference will focus on:
- to foster and develop the European Research Area through European Infrastructures.
- to boost the creation and implementation of the RI of the ESFRI Roadmap
- to intensify the exchange of views between the Members States in order to fully implement the ESFRI RoadMap.
- Promoting a new European Strategy for RIs in the framework of the future Strategy for the EU2020
- Prioritising the ESFRI-RoadMap
- the e-infrastructure for Science
- the Management and funding of the RIs within context of the ERA
- the Governance and future of RIs within the ERA
23-24 March 2010
Palacio de Congresos de Cataluña
[Organizers: Spanish Ministry of Science & Innovation, EC & Barcelona Supercomputing Center]