>> The PCI is an event established by the Greek Computer Society and the 1st Conference took place at Athens (1984).
>> PCI 2013 aims to provide an effective channel of communication between decision-makers, researchers, practitioners and persons concerned with the latest research, scientific development and practice on ICT in order to discuss topics that are of current, relevance and significance for national competitiveness as well as sustainable, robust, and equitable regional development.
>> Topics of interest include:
19-21 September 2013
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communication and Information Systems Security
- Computer and Communication Networks
- Cultural and Museum Information Systems
- Databases, Data Mining, Digital Libraries
- eCommerce, eBusiness, eGovernment, eHealth
- Graphics, Visualization, Multimedia and Virtual Reality
- Hardware and Architecture
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Image and Video Processing
- Information Systems & Theory
- Knowledge based Systems
- Numerical and Scientific Computations
- Open Source Software
- Operating Systems
- Privacy and Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Programming Languages
- Software Engineering
- Telecommunication Systems and Policies
- Wearable Computing
- Wireless and Mobile Computing ... etc.
THE MET HOTEL Thessaloniki
48, 26th October Str.
546 27 Thessaloniki
[Organizers: Greek Computer Society, .... et. al.]