>> NN13 focuses on the latest advances on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies and promotes profound scientific discussions between different disciplines.
Scientists from multidisciplinary research and application areas are asked to join this conference
- to discuss the benefits of N&N in their R&D efforts
- to advance the networking and collaborating between different academia, research and industry players in the field
- to stimulate the exchange of educational concepts.
- Plasmonics - Nanoelectronics & Clean Energy
- Nanomaterials, Nanofabrication, Nanoengineering & Nanoconstruction
09-12 July 2013
Porto Palace Conference Centre & Hotel
65, 26th Octovriou Avenue, Port
546 28, Thessaloniki
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,
Physics Dept., Solid State Physics
Tel.: +30 2310 998850
Fax.: +30 2310 998390
[Organizers: Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Program "N&N" AUTH, Dept of Physics AUTH, LTFN, AUTH, Nano-Net & ROLeMak ]